Back to where it all began… 16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments? My 5 greatest accomplishments. I do have to say a lot has happen to me in 22 years. I know its a short time but thats what’s … Continue reading
Back to where it all began… 10. Describe 10 pet peeves you have When people talk with their mouths full. Also loud chewing. So don’t chomp and chomp in my ear!!! When you make a promise and you can’t keep … Continue reading
So starting tomorrow I will be doing this fun list that I found on Pinterest.
10. Describe your most embarrassing moment.
11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
12. Describe a typical day in your current life.
13. Describe 5 weaknesses you have.
14. Describe 5 strengths you have.
15. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
18. What has been the most difficult thing you have had to forgive?
19. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.
21. IF you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it first?
22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
23, List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them.
24. Describe your family dynamic of your childhood vs. your family dynamic now.
25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
27. What is your favorite part of your body and why?
28. What is your love language?
29. What do you think people misunderstand most about you?
30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.
Thank you to this blog: http://cherishinghopesanddreams.blogspot.com/2012/01/30-things.html?m=1
I hope you all found out a little more about me and I have a feeling I will learn a lot about myself. I ask you as we’ll if you would like to do these 30 questions yourself as well. You never know what you can find out about yourself!