16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
My 5 greatest accomplishments. I do have to say a lot has happen to me in 22 years. I know its a short time but thats what’s so exciting about it!! I have so much to live for even more now!
- Picking Utah State University on my own and taking a huge risk by going to a state with no family, no friends, and basically starting new. Best decision I have ever made
- Choosing to go to Europe, one of my biggest dreams. Also getting the chance to do it at a young age when I had the time and money to do it and experiencing all the fun places with friends and just exploring to get lost. Such an amazing experience.
- Getting into the Art program and switching to Graphic Design. Once of my biggest life changing moments was when I chose to go into Graphic Design, and when my teachers choose me to continue on in my career and graduate with honors.
- Redefining who I was, who I am today. College was something I needed for myself, and it has shaped and formed me into the person that I am today.
- Being able to say that I can pay my own bills, I bought my own furniture, etc. Being a grown up and taking responsibility for myself.