Saw this today on Abduzzedo.com. So true. I’m making my dreams come true. I’m making moves to get to where I want to be. So watch out world! I’m coming! Advertisements
So starting tomorrow I will be doing this fun list that I found on Pinterest.
10. Describe your most embarrassing moment.
11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
12. Describe a typical day in your current life.
13. Describe 5 weaknesses you have.
14. Describe 5 strengths you have.
15. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
18. What has been the most difficult thing you have had to forgive?
19. If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?
20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.
21. IF you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you do with it first?
22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
23, List your top 5 hobbies and why you love them.
24. Describe your family dynamic of your childhood vs. your family dynamic now.
25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
27. What is your favorite part of your body and why?
28. What is your love language?
29. What do you think people misunderstand most about you?
30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.
Thank you to this blog: http://cherishinghopesanddreams.blogspot.com/2012/01/30-things.html?m=1
I hope you all found out a little more about me and I have a feeling I will learn a lot about myself. I ask you as we’ll if you would like to do these 30 questions yourself as well. You never know what you can find out about yourself!
I’m over my head and yet I’m more excited for what the future will hold. Many opportunities are coming my way and it makes me excited to see what will take place throughout this school year. Imma do it BIG this year! Nothing is going to stop me!! Haha well maybe everything that I plan to do, but I highly doubt that. 😉 I keep moving and it keeps me going stronger and worker harder for what I want to do in my life.
God, its all on you that I don’t pass out this school year from doing too much. But I know you will guide me, along this exciting path and keep me very focused on my dreams. Nothing is going to bring me down and nothing is going to hold me back.